Different domain names have different governing bodies, and it’s these organisations that dictate the wholesale price of domains to registrars like us. Despite this, we do our best to ensure our prices are as low as possible for our customers.
Domain name pricing
Choose from hundreds of great domain name extensions at incredible prices!
.COM, .CO.UK and .UK domain name offer terms and conditions
- The following suffixes are on offer for $0.00 when registered for 1 year using the embedded voucher code - .CO.UK. & .UK. This offer applies to new purchases only.
- The following suffix is on offer for $2.56 when registered for 1 year using the embedded voucher code - .COM. The offer applies to new purchases only.
- These offers limit you to two $0.00 .CO.UK domains, two $0.00 .UK domains and one $2.56 .COM domain per account, in a single transaction. Any abuse of the offer, e.g. multiple redemptions, will lead to the order being cancelled and refunded. LCN Limited reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason, including rejecting orders processed outside of the United Kingdom.
- Additionally, the following extensions will be offered at the prices shown when registered on-site for one year: .fun - $3.99 and .app - $15.99 .
- Following the conclusion of the promotion, the domains will be charged at standard LCN rates which can be found here. For EU customers, VAT rates payable will be subject to your country of residence.
- LCN Limited reserves the right to end, extend and or amend this offer and/or the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Offers are for the first billing period only, do not apply to renewals, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, cannot be used where free domain offers have already been redeemed and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of LCN Limited. Standard terms & conditions apply.
Why choose us for your domain names?
We offer some of the best domain name pricing you’ll find online, but we can save you even more. Buy or renew for multiple years and you’ll get huge discounts.
Free domain proxy
Prevent your personal information from being made available to anyone with a 'legitimate interest' with free domain name proxy.
We’ve been around since the year 2000 and are fully accredited by ICANN and Nominet, so we can always get our customers the best possible prices
Our most popular domains
We’ve been offering cheap domain name services since we formed way back in the year 2000. Today our customers trust us to look after over 450,000 domain names.
Here, you can find the new registration prices for our most popular domain name extensions.
|Extension||1 yr||2 yrs||5 yrs||10 yrs|
|.com||$20.99 $2.56 *||$37.99||$76.99||$135.99|
|.net .org, .biz, .info||$21.99||$37.99||$82.99||$142.99|
The prices above are for new domain registrations only.
Can’t see domain extension you’re looking for?
There are literally hundreds of new domains out there – so many in fact we can’t list them all in the table above. For a full list visit our pricing page below.View domain pricing
Frequently asked questions about our domain prices
Why are domains different prices?
Do you offer discounts for bulk domain purchases?
Yes indeed, we always look to reward customers who buy in bulk. Get in touch to find out more and to see how much you could save.
What is a redemption period?
The domain governing bodies (not us) put domain names into redemption when a certain amount of time (usually 30 days) passes the expiry date. The purpose of this is to give the existing domain owner a final chance to renew their expired domain before it goes back onto the open market. It’s important to note that when a domain is in redemption, attached websites or email addresses will no longer work.
Renewing a domain during the redemption period incurs an additional fee levied by the governing body (again, not by us) – and this fee can be surprisingly high! We always recommend that customers renew their domain names way before they expire to avoid ever having to renew a domain in redemption.
What is the domain proxy service and how much does it cost?
Prevent your personal information from being passed to domain registries and being made available to anyone with a 'legitimate interest'.
Domain proxy comes free with your domain for the entire duration of your initial registration period. After that period, it costs $7.63 a year and you are under no obligation to renew it.