Setting up 3 columns rows is a common practice when show casing products or services on your website. This guide shows InstantSite customers how to create a 3 column row.
Let’s get started...
- Login to the InstantSite editor.
- Select the row you’d like to edit and add an element to that row.
- Using the 12 column bootstrap grid, drag your element to span 4 columns of the 12 column grid.
- Style the basic parts of your element, e.g a background and an icon.
- Clone your 4 span element two more times and drag them into place if needed.
- Adjust the height of each column and add your content.
That’s it! You’ve successfully created a three column row.