We advise that you take regular backups of your database. Creating backups not only protects you from data loss it can also protect you from accidental deletion and human error.
- Go to http://domain.com/phpmyadmin (replace domain.com with your actual domain name).
- Log in to phpMyAdmin with your database username and password.
- Click on the database you want to backup in the left hand column.
- Click on the Export tab. You shouldn't need to change any of the default options.
- Finally, click the Go button and your browser will start to download your database backup file.
You can use your backup file to restore your MYSQL database to the state it was when the backup was taken in future if required.
Here is a quick demonstration