How to add a domain to your hosting package
Let’s get started…
- Login to your LCN account and head to your Control Panel
- Float your mouse over Services then click on Hosting Overview
- You will be presented with a list of all your hosting services. Find the package that you would like to use and click Add domain.
- Enter your domain in the box for Site Name.
- If your hosting provides both email and a web platform you can choose if you would like to activate Email only or your full hosting package.
- You can now customise your package from the further options provided. This is helpful if you would like to restrict anything for the domain you are adding.
- Once you are happy with your set up click Save
That’s it! Your hosting will now be setup and be ready to use!
Using a domain at another provider
If you have chosen to use a domain with another provider, you’ll need to contact your domain registrar and ask them to update your domain’s nameservers to the below:
Nameserver updates can take up to 24 hours to complete, however, this depends on the domain registry.
Alternatively, you can Transfer your domain to LCN.