How to install a Web App
Whether you want a simple blog or an online shop, you can take advantage of the well-known App, WordPress, to help you get started with your business idea or personal project. Follow this simple guide to install WordPress and get your site up and running in minutes.
Let’s get started…
- Log in to LCN account and move to your Control Panel.
- Click on the domain you wish to install WordPress to.
- Click Hosting Settings followed by Install WordPress
You will be presented with a warning before you go ahead with your install. You will want to ensure that your hosting is empty before you install WordPress. If you have an old website you will want to ensure the content is backed up beforehand.
If you would like to know how to back up your content, we have a guide for this here.
- When you are happy to proceed click Install WordPress
- WordPress will now be installed to your hosting; this can take a few minutes to complete. You will then receive an email with your WordPress logins once installed.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully installed WordPress and you’re ready to get started.