How to create a MYSQL database
Databases are used with popular content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla or OpenCart. LCN Business, Multisite and WordPress hosting customers can easily create a new MySQL database from their account.
If you’re using our Web Apps we’ll take care of the hard work and setup a database for you. However, you can still create a manual database by following the instructions below.
Let’s get started…
How to create a database:
- Log in to your LCN account.
- Click Hosting and Manage Site next to the package you’d like to add a database to.
- Under the Site Summary section, click Add a Database / Manage Databases.
- In the Database Name field enter a name for your database.
- In the Username field enter a unique username.
- In the Password field enter a password for your database.
- In the Confirm Password field, enter the same password again.
- Click Add Database and allow up to 10 minutes for your database to be created.
That’s it! You’ve successfully created a database.