If your website requires a connection to a MYSQL database, you can create one easily from your account. Databases are used with popular content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla or OpenCart.
Whilst our Web Apps will take care of the hard work of creating these for you, you still get the access to create a manual database should you need it.
Here's how to create a database for your website:
- Log in to your LCN.com account.
- Click the Hosting icon and select the package you wish to manage.
- Click Databases in the Current Hosting menu on the left.
- In the Database Name field enter a name for you database (this will be prefixed with your domain name).
- In the Username field enter a unique username.
- In the Password field enter a password for your database.
- Click the Add Database button and allow up to 10 minutes for your database to be created.
Our hosting packages currently offer MYSQL 5.0.95.
Here is a quick demonstration