Centering elements on a page is super important. Whether its a contact form, call to action button or an image, this guide will show InstantSite customers how to center an element.
Please note: Inline elements like images, buttons and icons can be centred in their container using the text alignment setting on the element. When you want to centre an element (e.g. a block of text), but don't want to alter the text alignment, you can move the column containing the element into the centre as shown in the guide below.
Let’s get started...
- Login to the InstantSite editor.
- Select the row you’d like to edit and add an element to that row.
- Click on the column and select the Move Column icon.
- Adjust the column left and right until you have the element centered.
- Finally, adjust the content on your element.
That’s it! You’ve successfully created a centred element.