This guide will explain how to add email addresses for domains on Cloud hosting using cPanel.
- Log in to your WHM control panel
- Expand the menu ‘Account Information’ and select ‘List Accounts’
- Locate the domain your email address uses and select the cPanel logo to the right hand side of it. This will load a new tab containing the main control of that domains service.
- Locate the ‘Email’ heading and select ‘Email Accounts’.
- Complete the following fields: Email: Password: Confirm Password: Mailbox Quota:
- Click ‘Create Account’ – This will then add the mailbox to your email Accounts list. From here you can change the password, change the quota, delete your mailbox and see how to configure mail clients.