Adding a signature using our webmail is super-easy; you can even add your company logo to give it a professional look.
Let’s get started…
- Login to webmail here: https://webmail.lcn.com
- Click Settings in the top right.
- Click Identities and click your email address under the Identities column.
- For a plain text signature, simply add the text you would like to use and then click the SAVE option.
- If you want to an image, tick HTML signature.
- Click Insert/edit image located on the top row, third from the right.
- Click the folder containing a magnify glass and click Add image.
- Select the image you would like to upload and click the image to select it.
- Click Ok.
- The image can now be scaled by dragging the corners.
That’s it! You’ve successfully added a signature to webmail.
If you have set up a HTML signature, you will need to ensure that your default mail type is HTML too. To check this, select Settings > Preferences > Composing Messages and ensure that Compose HTML messages is set to always. Then scroll down and click save.