How to add a signature in Webmail
Adding a signature using our webmail is super-easy; you can even add your company logo to give it a professional look.
Let’s get started…
- Login to webmail here: https://webmail.lcn.com
- Click Settings in the top right.
- Click Identities and click your email address under the Identities column.
- For a plain text signature, simply add the text you would like to use and then click the SAVE option.
- If you want to an image, tick HTML signature.
- Click Insert/edit image located on the top row, third from the right.
- Click the folder containing a magnify glass and click Add image.
- Select the image you would like to upload and click the image to select it.
- Click Ok.
- The image can now be scaled by dragging the corners.
That’s it! You’ve successfully added a signature to webmail.
Email Starter and Pro Hosting - First 3 months for £1 (ex VAT) when paying quarterly. Start-Up Web Hosting – First 3 months for £8.95 (ex VAT) when paying quarterly. These offers are for the first billing period only, do not apply to renewals, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and may be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of LCN.com.