How to set up your email account in Windows Live Mail
Before you get started, you’ll need to have your email address and password handy. If you can’t remember these details, you can get them from your LCN account.
Let’s get started…
- Open Windows Live Mail and click the Accounts tab.
- Click Email.
- Enter your Email address, Password and Display name. Check the Manually configure server settings box and click Next.
- The Configure server settings screen should appear.
- In the left column (Incoming server information) - you'll need to enter the following information:
- Enter mail.lcn.com in the Server address field.
- Enter 143 in the Port field.
- Remove any tick from the Requires a secure connection (SSL) box.
- Ensure Authenticate using is set to Clear text.
- Enter your full e-mail address in to the Logon user name field.
- Enter mail.lcn.com into the Server address field.
- Check the Requires authentication box.
- Enter 25 in the Port field.
That’s it! You’ve set up your email account in Windows Live Mail. If you have any trouble setting up your email addresses, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.