If you're likely to be away for a given length of time it can be really useful to set up an auto responder (Also known as an Out Of Office reply) to notify anyone that emails you during that time.
The response can be anything you specify, and you are not limited to a character length! An example of an auto response is as follows:
"I am out of the office until 1st January. I will address your query upon my return. Should your message be urgent, please contact: 01234 567 890, Thank you for your e-mail."
To enable an auto responder
- Log in to your LCN.com account.
- Click Email Addresses and select Settings next to the email address you wish to set up an Auto Responder for.
- Under the Manage Email Address menu in the top left select Auto Responder.
- Tick the Auto Responder Enabled box.
- In the Message Subject field enter a title for your message. This will appear as the subject of your email.
- In the Message field enter your auto response.
- Finally click Set Auto Responder.