How to change your FTP password
If you need help uploading your website via FTP, we’ve got a guide for that here.
Let’s get started…
- Login to your LCN.com account and head to your Control Panel.
- Click on the domain you wish to update the FTP for.
- Click on Hosting settings followed by FTP Users.
- You will now see your FTP Usernames and if they are enabled. Click on the name you wish to update.
- In the first box labelled Password enter your new password.
- Confirm password in the second box.
- Scroll down and click Save
That’s it! You’ve changed your FTP account password.