Even if you don’t know what VPS Hosting is, you might need it. Let’s find out if you do!
VPS Hosting is the acronym for ‘Virtual Private Server Hosting’, and it is essentially your private slice of a server online. A section of one of our servers is set aside specifically for you – offering more space, higher speed, better uptime, individual security and administrative access. That’s your Virtual Private Server and yours alone!
So do you need VPS Hosting?
A standard shared hosting plan may well be enough for a small business website that’s just starting off. However, as your business grows over time your website will too and you may need to consider switching to VPS Hosting.
What are the signs your website could benefit from VPS Hosting?
- Your website is slow – your success means lots more people are flocking to your website, especially at peak hours, which could mean it doesn’t perform as well as it should. When our websites don’t perform well, our customers may lose patience and look elsewhere.
- Your website displays errors – as your busy website starts drawing upon more and more server resources it could lead to errors being displayed to your customers. This provides them with a poor experience of your brand, potentially leading to negative reviews online.
- Your website has security issues – your website is becoming popular, which invariably means it will also become a popular target for hackers. A VPS Hosting solution is how you shore up your defences, providing extremely robust security that makes it considerably harder to breach.
Enjoy total freedom and flexibility with a self-managed PureSSD VPS.
PureSSD VPS is full of features we know you’ll love…
- FREE Automated Backups – we’ll automatically backup your VPS every 4 hours, so if disaster strikes you can restore your server from any of the 9 backup slots.
- FREE Manual Snapshots – as well as our automatic backups, you can also create your own snapshot at any time! It’s stored indefinitely, for your own peace of mind.
- Freedom & Flexibility – your new VPS will be supplied without a control panel, so you can configure your server to meet your own specific needs.
- Premium Hardware – we only use the best hardware for our VPS Hosting. Plus, as the name suggests, it includes lightning-fast SSD storage to guarantee top performance!
- Guaranteed uptime – our VPS Hosting has a 99.99% server uptime guarantee, giving you the confidence that your business website is hosted on a platform you can rely on.
- Automatic Migration – we check the performance of your VPS all the time and if it starts needing more capacity we’ll automatically move it to a larger one to keep peak performance.
Self-managed or Managed VPS Hosting?
Self-managed – our PureSSD VPS is self-managed, meaning that its day to day management is left to you. You’ll be looking after any software installed on it and performing any necessary updates, whilst we’ll take care of the network and the hardware. You’re not entirely on your own though, as we’ll always be available to offer any advice or support you may need. If you’re confident in your server management abilities and enjoy total flexibility, then self-managed VPS Hosting is perfect for you.
Managed – you don’t need to be a techie to enjoy the great benefits of VPS Hosting. If you don’t have the time or the ability to look after it yourself then you’ll benefit from our Managed VPS Hosting. We’ll take care of everything for you, leaving you free to devote more time to growing your business.
Supercharge your web hosting today and give your growing business the support it needs with a powerful and flexible VPS Hosting package.
Not sure which VPS Hosting is right for you?
Our friendly team are more than happy to help, so give us a call on 0345 363 3637 to discuss your requirements.