How to set up SSL on your WordPress website
Let’s get started…
- Login to your WordPress dashboard. You can do this by navigating to https://www.yourdomain.com/wp-login.php.
- Hover over Plugins on the left hand side and click Add New.
- Use the search bar in the top right hand side to find Really Simple SSL
- Click Install Now
- Once installed you’ll need to turn the plugin on. Do this by clicking Activate Plugin
- To enable SSL click Go ahead, activate SSL!
That’s it! The SSL should now be enabled for your WordPress website. You can test this by browsing to your domain without https, the website should then redirect to https and the SSL padlock should be visible next to your URL bar.