With email forwarding you can get email sent to your email account with us forwarded to an existing email address e.g. email@example.com. Once set up, any emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org would be automatically redirected to your existing email account.
- Log in to your LCN.com account.
- Click the Domains icon and choose manage next to the domain for which you want to create an email forwarder.
- Click Email Addresses in the Current Domain menu on the left.
- Under Email Forwards click the Add Email Forward button.
- In the From field enter a name for the email forwarder you want to create e.g. yourname.
- In the To field enter the email address to forward to e.g. email@example.com.
- Click Add Email Forward and allow up to 1hr for the changes to take effect.
If you have web hosting and have created an email account e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also create an email forwarder for the same address. This can be a quick way to share an email account with a colleague or access your email from another email account whilst travelling etc.
Here is a quick demonstation