How to set up email forwarding
Email forwarding allows you to redirect emails from one email address to another. For example, an email sent to email@example.com can be automatically forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All LCN domain names come with 10 free email forwards, and this guide will explain everything you need to know to get these set up in no time!
Let’s get started...
- Log in to your LCN account.
- Click Email Addresses.
- Under Email Forwards, click Add An Email Forward.
- In the From field enter a name for the email forwarder e.g. info
- In the To field enter the email address to forward to e.g. email@example.com
- Click Add Email Forward and allow up to an hour for the change to take effect.
If you’re an LCN Web hosting, WordPress hosting or Email hosting customer you can create a mailbox and an email forwarder for the same address. This will allow you to share your emails with a colleague automatically.
That’s it! You’ve set up email forwarding.