If you don’t have a hosting plan in place for your domain – you can create one free IMAP email address limited to 25MB disk space. You can also create up to 10 email forwarders on your domain – but cannot create a forwarder and free mailbox for the same address. See the following page for instructions on adding Email forwarders for domains registered at LCN:
Let’s get started…
- Log in to your LCN account.
- Click the Email Addresses icon from the My Account page of your account.
- Click add an Email Address under the Email Addresses heading.
- Enter the first part of the address (before the ‘@’ symbol) into the Email Address field and select the appropriate domain name from the drop-down menu to the right.
- Enter a password for the Email address and re-type the password into the Confirm Password field.
- Select the Add Email Address button to create your address.
- You can now log in to your new Email address via the LCN Webmail system:
That’s it! You’ve now setup your LCN Email address.
If you need help setting up your email address on your favourite email application, mobile or tablet device, we’ve got loads of easy-to-follow guides here.