This guide will explain how to create an email address for domains registered to your LCN account, or linked to a Web Hosting plan in your account.
If you do not have a hosting plan in place for your domain – you can create 1 free email address limited to 25MB disk space. You can also create up to 10 email forwarders at your domain – but cannot create a forwarder and free mailbox for the same address. See the following page for instructions on adding email forwarders for domains registered to your account: Adding email forwarders
To create an email address for any domains registered or hosted within your LCN.com account – follow the instructions provided below:
- Log in to your LCN.com account.
- Click the Email Addresses icon from the ‘my account’ page of your account.
- Select the option to ‘add an email address’ under the ‘Email Addresses’ heading
- Enter the first part of the address (before the ‘@’ symbol) into the ‘Email Address’ field and select the appropriate domain name from the drop-down menu to the right.
- You will then need to enter a password for the address and re-type the password into the ‘confirm password’ field.
- Select the ‘Add email address’ button to create your address.
- You can then log in to your new email address via the LCN Webmail system: http://webmail.lcn.com
To login enter the full email address as the username and enter the password set for the address.
You can also find guides on how to add the email account to your preferred email application or your mobile/tablet devices on the following page: https://www.lcn.com/support/categories/setting-up-an-email-account
Need a hand? Search over a hundred step-by-step support guides