This guide will provide instructions for accessing Webmail for email addresses on Cloud hosting using cPanel.
For cloud hosting customers using Vesta control panel, please click here for your support guide.
Let’s get started…
- Login to your cPanel and search of the ‘List Accounts’ function.
- Click on the cPanel logo to the right hand side of your domain name.
- Look for the ‘Email’ heading within cPanel and select ‘Email Accounts’.
- Email accounts for your domain will then be listed and if you scroll to the bottom of this page you will see an option to ‘Access Webmail’.
- This will then take you through to the Webmail login screen. Alternatively, you can go directly to the Webmail login page by adding /webmail/ to the end of your domain – for example: http://yourdomain.com/webmail
- Log in to Webmail by entering the full email address as the username and entering the mailbox password.
Need a hand? Search over a hundred step-by-step support guides