How to access Webmail on Cloud hosting using cPanel
This guide will provide instructions for accessing Webmail for email addresses on Cloud hosting using cPanel.
Let’s get started…
- Login to your cPanel and search of the ‘List Accounts’ function.
- Click on the cPanel logo to the right hand side of your domain name.
- Look for the ‘Email’ heading within cPanel and select ‘Email Accounts’.
- Email accounts for your domain will then be listed and if you scroll to the bottom of this page you will see an option to ‘Access Webmail’.
- This will then take you through to the Webmail login screen. Alternatively, you can go directly to the Webmail login page by adding /webmail/ to the end of your domain – for example: http://yourdomain.com/webmail
- Log in to Webmail by entering the full email address as the username and entering the mailbox password.