- Commercial experience with the following software: Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of best practices, standards, accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Good information architecture and key page design.
- The ability to resolve creative problems.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions.
- Competent using Mac OS X.
- Enthusiasm in coding for device diversity - PC/Mac, Tablet, Smartphone.
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies - responsive design, virtulisation, etc.
- Passionate about what you do and a genuine enthusiasm to collaborate
Advantageous (but not essential) Skills:
- Single Page Application frameworks (e.g. Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Any programming skills e.g. Ruby on Rails.
- Version control systems e.g. Git, SVN
- Any video/multimedia skills
About the Role:
- Receiving design concepts or marketing briefs you will be responsible for helping to deliver high quality creative solutions that will enhance our brand.
- With an extreme interest in the ever changing web design space, you will be encouraged to bring ideas to the table in terms of techniques, technology and trends.
- With your critical eye for detail you will help maintain consistent styling and themes throughout our brands and guarantee quality assurance on the design work you deliver.
- You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on delivering an awesome user experience for our customers.
The benefits of working for us
Work, fun, and generous benefits go together. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy benefits such as…
- 26 days annual holiday (including your birthday)
- Generous training plan. Want to learn it? Just ask!
- Relaxed working environment
- Free bikes to use during the day and bike storage
- Free snacks and fruit
- Games room and chillout lounge
- Subsidised local gym membership
That’s only a few of the benefits too! Check out the full list here and you’ll quickly learn why LCN.com really is a great place to work.