Reporting to the Customer Services Manager you will need to be happy to work unsupervised and ensure that work is handled in a fair way between the team. You should be IT literate and comfortable with being on the phone for a large portion of the day.
The day-to-day responsibilities of the role include:
- To answer calls from the public in a polite and professional way.
- To respond swiftly to E-mail, letters and faxes in a professional manner.
- To maintain good customer relations and provide top class support.
- To escalate issues to relevant departments and follow up to ensure that a resolution is made.
No qualifications are necessary for this role as full training will be provided.
The benefits of working for us
Work, fun, and generous benefits go together. As a member of our team you’ll enjoy benefits such as…
- 26 days annual holiday (including your birthday)
- Generous training plan, free books and other learning resources
- Relaxed working environment
- Free bikes to use during the day and bike storage
- Free snacks and fruit
- Games room and chillout lounge
- Free local gym membership
That’s only a few of the benefits too! Check out the full list here and you’ll quickly learn why LCN.com really is a great place to work.