Take complete control over your VPS with Linux - CentOS 5
A Linux VPS will allow you complete control over your server and its applications. Linux is a suitable platform regardless of your previous server knowledge, actions can be performed quickly and easily either using the Plesk control panel or remotely via SSH.
Features of a Linux VPS
- Powerful & Reliable CentOS 5 operating system
- Manage your server with ease using the popular Plesk control panel.
- Reboot & restore with Virtozzo.
- As Linux is an open source Operating System we are able to provide it for free on our VPS packages.
- 100% application uptime over a prolonged period of time.
- Install & optimise custom applications.
- Accomplish tasks via a command line with SSH.
If you are looking to host ASP or .NET applications then you may want to select Windows as your Operating System when configuring your VPS.