“To create the finest internet solutions backed by unparalleled customer support”
Our mission statement defines our purpose as a company and serves as a committed message of intent to both our staff and our customers. We are continually striving to improve what we offer our customers. Not just in terms of our products but also our customer service and the support we provide for these products.
Products: Construct a portfolio of high quality, feature-rich hosting products that cater for customers of all sizes and knowledge levels.
People: Adopt a company wide “can do” attitude and inspire people to be the best they can be.
Place: Create a positive environment where people want to work.
Productivity: Be a highly effective, efficient and energetic organisation.
Profit: Maximise long-term return whilst maintaining affordability and value for money for our customers.
Planet: Look after our planet. Our eco-friendly data centre is 40% more energy efficient than a traditional data centre with a hot / cold aisle arrangement.
- Our primary focus should be on our customers and their needs.
- We will create a suite of solutions to cover all customer’s needs. There should be no need for a customer to go elsewhere.
- We will do all we can to ensure they receive a 5 star customer service.
- We will treat our customers in the same way we would like to be treated.
- We will regularly ask our customers for feedback and we will listen to and act upon this feedback when appropriate.
- We will continue to develop new products and features that will be of interest to our customers.
- Our products and the support we provide for them should be of the highest quality.
- The LCN brand should be identified as being of a quality nature which our customers can trust and would happily recommend to their associates, friends and family.
- It is the attention to detail that will set us aside from our competitors. We must be superior in everything we do.
- LCN has been built on offering solutions in a straight forward manner, no matter how advanced the product is.
- We will take care not to overcomplicate things as we are aware that not all customers are as technically astute as others.
- Our own website and the products we offer should be simple and easy to use.
- We will act in a professional manner across all aspects of our work.
- Work with urgency and efficiency.
- React positively to change.
- Learn from our outcomes – what worked and what didn’t work.
Teamwork and Communication
- It is essential that we work together, as a team, to grow the company.
- We want to portray a family feel amongst our employees.
- Everyone should feel part of one big team, working towards the same target which is to deliver the very best products and a 5 star customer service.
- It is vital that as we grow, we communicate effectively between departments as well as with our customers.