Easily collaborate with friends or colleagues online
If you need to put ideas, documentation, notes or general information somewhere you can easily share then a Wiki is the perfect tool. Wikis are very good for creating collaborative sites such as corporate intranets, knowledge bases, note services or anything that requires community collaboration.
MediaWiki Key Features
- Easy to customise look and feel with skins.
- Easy to structure and cross link your data with tables of content and intra-page Anchors and MediaWiki syntax to help you create complex data structures or elements easily e.g. tables, lists, etc.
- Keeping track of edits is easy with watchlists, per-page edit history and side-by-side diffs.
- Permissions control to grant rights for anonymous users, signed in users, developers, etc.
- MediaWiki has a comprehensive collection of support wiki pages to help you get the moet from your wiki.