Customer support advisor
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire (20 minutes from London Kings Cross)
- Responsible to:
- Customer Service Manager
This is an opportunity to join a vibrant, energetic team of Customer Service Advisors. The department has responsibilities over pre sales and after sales care. Covering a wide spectrum of questions and problems from the public via Phone, e-mail, fax and letters. The ideal candidate will be strongly customer focused and with an excellent telephone manner and the ability to work under pressure yet still retain a calm demeanour. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager you will need to be happy to work unsupervised and ensure that work is handled in a fair way between the team. You should be IT literate and comfortable with being on the phone for a large portion of the day.
- Main responsibilities
- To answer calls from the public in a polite and professional way.
- To respond swiftly to E-mail, letters and faxes in a professional manner.
- To maintain good customer relations and provide top class support.
- To escalate issues to relevant departments and follow up to ensure that a resolution is made.
- Full training will be provided.